Workout Equipment for Home - Full Body Portable Gym

Best Workout Equipment for Starting Your Own Home GYM

Explore here Workout Equipment for exercise at your home gym. This is a fantastic item of the series of products related to exercise machines for every purpose e.g. weight loss, body shapes, health or fitness.  The quality is awesome and price is amazingly low.

Now it is possible to get a great workout at home, so long as they have the right equipment. Here's all the workout equipment  need to make a worthy place of workout at your own home.


OYO Personal Gym - Full Body Portable Gym Equipment Set for Exercise at Home, Office or Travel - SpiraFlex Strength Training Fitness Technology - NASA Technology



User Comment

Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2019
Verified Purchase

Deducted one star because 1) they failed to return an e mail on their site asking questions about doing the 10 week program e.g. show only three lessons a week. Supposed to do them every other day? Repeat them? 2) No suggestions when to increase the weights, and 3) the 10 week program if you do on computer or device does not stop to let you change positions for floor work vs standing. And at my age that takes a bit!


But I just increased to five stars after receiving a detailed response to my questions and their planning to take these into account in future releases. As for the weight it is just when it gets too easy and a personal adjustment. On the 10 week program idea is to do this three or four times a week. MWF or MWFS. They note that for the leg exercises they provide a thirty second period to make that transition. For those of us my age...well....but as for floor to standing without transition they will consider that issue. Nice to have a company that listens. So have raised the stars on this. It is very well made and easy to use. Disagree with those who have posted reviews that feel otherwise. Of course this is not for the body builder or the serious weight lifter. But for the rest of us this is a great home and travel gym.

That said this is a great item. I had a similar one much cheaper that used stretch bands but this is much, much easier to use. I did not get the PRO model (cancelled the first order) because my I Pad 2 would not make use of the IOS needed to operate. As for using on my i Phone 5S it worked but no sound until corresponded and they advised to take off the vibrate and then sound worked fine. I think I will be just as happy with the LE model at this point.

I would suggest they add to the page on the 10 week exercise their warm up exercise which I keep in a separate tab. Combination works well for me.

Overall for what I am wanting this seems an excellent light exercise gym. Will come back after using for a while to update if there is more to add.

17 people found this helpful